I've some exciting news to share with you. Since we launched v1 of Draftbox in May 2020, we've served more than 1000 users now. We are grateful to you and all our early adopters for your support, appreciation, and feedback. The most popular feature request we've received so far is — a user-friendly CMS to start the blog from scratch. I want to say, we hear you.
For the past three months, we've been working hard to bring Draftbox CMS to reality, and it's finally here! Now you can publish a high-performing Gatsby-powered blog straight from Draftbox without coding.
Here's a brief list of all the major features/updates:
- Draftbox CMS - start your blog from scratch - sign up
- Members & roles - invite your team and collaborate
- All new Balsa theme - optimized for UX & Google Web Vitals - demo
- Pricing plans - "Forever Free" plan also available - view plans
- Draftbox Editor - a block-based editor, built for content creators
- New website - Draftbox has a new home - check it out
- More integrations - Intercom, Simple Analytics, Drift, Plausible, and many more
Note: If you're using the old version of Draftbox for the production site, you can still keep using it here. Your existing sites and data are safe with us. We'll soon be migrating all the features of v1 to the newer version.